Dear Patients and Referring Physicians,
We are open for routine eyecare examinations and elective surgeries.
In addition to our commitment to provide each patient with the highest quality eye care resulting in the best outcomes, the protection of our patients from COVID-19 is our main concern and top priority. Therefore, we have taken important precautions to ensure the safety and health of our patients, staff and doctors, including but not limited to:
- Reduced the number and the intensity of visits, allowance of only the patients to enter the office (with reasonable exceptions)
- Extended clinic and surgery hour
- Screening and temperature check of patients at the entrance
- Strict physical distancing
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, high touch areas, equipment, and medical devices
- A barrier shield at the front desk
- Placement of the additional hand sanitizer
- Wearing masks during the entire clinic encounter
We expect from our patients :
- Staying at home and calling ahead at our clinic if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or had any exposure and contact to a COVID -19 patient during the last two weeks. Our telehealth services are still available
- Bringing and wearing a medical (surgical) face mask
- Following all the signs at the entrance and in the clinic
- Washing the hands or using the hand sanitizer upon arrival and frequently afterwards
- Keeping the physical distancing of 2 meters
Our team will contact the patients before their appointments and provide them with all the necessary guidance.
Please book your appointment online or call us at 604-372-3937
Thank you for your understanding during this exceptional time. We look forward to seeing you soon at Fraser Valley Cataract and Laser.